Friday, January 21, 2011

Fun Fabric Friday: 01/21/2011

So I'm introducing another new blog topic - Fun Fabric Friday!  There's so much great fabric out there and I thought maybe I could tell you guys what new fabrics I'm loving or looking forward to.  Today I want to highlight Cloud9 fabrics.  My post from Wednesday showed a project I'm working on using one of their lines, but they have two new collections coming out soon: "Nature Walk" and "Cut Out and Keep."  I especially love the patterns in the "Cut Out and Keep" line.  Check out the one called Hydrangea:
[image credit: Cloud9 Fabrics]

I see myself using this fabric quite a bit this year.  I think the fabrics are perfect for baby quilts because of the softness.  Apparently the "Nature Walk" line is going to be more affordable because it will have a lower thread count.  I'm interested to see what the pricing will be and what the fabrics will feel like. 

What fabrics are you most looking forward to this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment